If you have any technical problems or questions regarding the product, do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook Messenger directly on our website.
Please note that following the free trial, if you decide not to subscribe, no action is required on your part.
Cancel my subscription
You must unsubscribe on the same platform on which you made your transaction. If you can't remember which platform you subscribed to, please log in and go to this page to find it in the subscription section.
On Android :
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded.
For more details, please refer to the Google Play Store: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
On iOS (iPhone or iPad) :
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
Pour more details, please refer to the App Store : https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT202039
On Kairos Website:
1. Log in at https://app.kairosgame.com/
2. Go to the setting section or to this link
3. In the subscription section, click on open the portal, You can choose to modify your subscription or cancel it.