To unsubscribe, you need to go to the Google or Apple account of the device where you subscribed to Kairos.
If you decide not to subscribe following the end of the free trial, no action is required on your part.
On Android :
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded.
For more details, please refer to the Google Play Store: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
Avec iOS (iPhone ou iPad) :
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
Pour more details, please refer to the App Store : https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT202039